- Forty-six fundamental YogaFit poses needed to teach an inclusive, well rounded, and safe yoga class to students for all ages, fitness levels, and experience
- The physical execution, transitions, and modifications for each pose to ensure that it is safe and effective for every body type
- To create dynamic vinyasa sequencing and flowing class formats based on YogaFit’s three-mountain class structure
- To use transformative language to communicate how each pose connects the mind and the body
- To teach what you’ve learned within a nurturing and supportive classroom setting
Rooms have been blocked for teacher trainings, please contact Catina at 573-864-9762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your room.