- YogaFit’s foundational alignment principles drawn from exercise science and focused on safety, which preserve the effectiveness and traditional form of each pose
- Precise alignment for 38 of the most effective and popular yoga poses, which can help us execute other types of exercise more precisely and safely
- To evaluate your client's need for yoga poses based on range of motion, postural assessment, and muscle balance
- A highly effective training method that uses a base set of poses to develop strength for the whole body, including ways to integrate weights for the upper body
- The importance of breath awareness and relaxation for overall health, and how to incorporate breathing techniques effectively into your sessions
- How to use YogaFit’s transformational language to improve your communication skills and to assist your clients and students in motivating themselves and building self-awareness
- How to use YogaFit Essence in your sessions to reduce stress, promote relaxation, and retain clients
Rooms have been blocked for teacher trainings, please contact Catina at 573-864-9762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your room.